Friday, October 20, 2006

Do You Like Your Job

When I was younger I wanted to be a professional baseball player. The idea of facing the best players in the world and traveling to all of the greatest ballparks every built was quite a dream. Many of us fantasize of having the perfect job. You know, the kind that pays you real well to do something you like. What about seeing or hearing about someone who has the best job in the world and saying, "I'd like to try my hand at that." Well, sometimes all isn't as it appears. Check out these cushy jobs.

Do you like your current job? Do you dream about doing something different than what you currently do? If so, why do you think that job would be better than the one you have now?

1 Comments:

  • I do have one of the "cushy" jobs... I'm a food critic... although I do it for no pay... in fact I pay to do it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home