Thursday, December 28, 2006

Those Links on the Side

You may have noticed that there are some links on the right side of this blogsite. Worldmagblog. Monday Morning Insight, and others. These link you to other blogs that I frequent from time to time as a source of news or information. I don't necessarily agree with everything that is on these sites, but I do find them interesting much of the time. Just click on the name and you will be redirected.

Have you checked out any of those sites? Do you have blogsites that you frequent? Send me some blog addresses and I'll check out some of your sites to see what you find interesting.

1 Comments:

  • I frequent these two sites:

    - mom2momconnection.com

    - blog.churchwebstop.com

    I look forward to seeing other sites that folks visit. Especially those that relate to Christian Mom's or Christian Working Mom's.

    Tracie McDaniel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home