Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sold!

Thank you to all who prayed with us about the sale of our house. It was only on the market for 2 weeks! Our realtor gave us an estimate that it would be on the market for 100+ days. We only had until the end of August to sell because we are relocating to a new place of ministry.

God is good! We worked hard to fix it up and prep it for sale. The house is in extraordinary shape and should be a blessing to the new owners.

I haven't done any blogging the past two weeks because I was busy cleaning, painting and moving things to storage. I jokingly told my wife that I should love her enough to do these things for her rather than doing it for the person who is buying the house.

We plan on taking a trip to Jacksonville early next week to solidify our housing there. We will initially rent, actually our son and daughter-in law will rent and we will move in with them temporarily while we figure out our long term living arrangements.

I plan to start work in early September. This allows us a couple of weeks after closing to settle in and maybe throw in a mini-vacation before the daily grind.

Many of you have asked what it is exactly that I'll be doing. I promise you a full post on the topic in the very near future. I am excited about what I will be doing. I know that I will miss pastoral ministry, but the next challenge ahead has it's own blessings to enjoy.

Blessings to all of you

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Wow! This is so exciting! Of course I am sad to see you go, but I am trying to linger on the fact that everytime I go to visit you it will be 75 degrees! --Natalie:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 AM  

  • What happen to you. It's been awhile since we've heard from you. We hope all is well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home