Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who's Your Favorite Candidate for Prez

Take this simple quiz, some might even say simplistic, and find out which presidential candidates agree with you on the issues most pundits feel define the presidential campaign.

These kinds of quizzes are quite black and white and fail to factor in nuances of the issues, but at least you can look at the candidates websites, provided by the quiz answer page, and compare your views more in-depth.

I was somewhat surprised at who agreed with me most. If I get at least 5 responses to this post I'll put my neck on the line and reveal who I am most in line with. Better yet, why not take a guess and I'll reveal the answer after 5 guesses.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

  • Closest to Duncan Hunter (I don't even know who that is...I'll have to read up on him). Furthest from Hilary Clinton (not surprised on that one:)

    Natalie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

  • Wow, I looked in Duncan Hunter and he is pretty much as conservative as it gets! I wonder how they factor these test questions...

    Natalie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • I'm guessing either Hunter or Brownback. Maybe Tancredo.

    By Blogger Loretta, at 10:53 PM  

  • I came up with Kucinich??? Oh my.. he wasn't even one I was remotely thinking of voting for!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

  • I'm closest to Duncan Hunter (don't know anything about him) and Furthest from Joe Biden --does that mean I agree with Hilary on something? (She's next to last.)

    By Blogger Dennis H, at 7:51 AM  

  • Closest to Brownback and furthest from Gravel & Biden.

    Christina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

  • Not surprisingly, Kucinich was at the top. Surprisingly, Brownback was in second. Of course, I disagreed with each of them on several issues, but agreed with them more often than not, I guess.

    By Blogger Benjamin, at 12:39 AM  

  • Brownback for me. Guess I need to educate myself on some of these folks - Beth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

  • Who the heck are Duncan and Tancredo. I've got to do more research. It seems it is easy to get focused on the media candidates and not get any deeper.

    Yeah, I know I'm conservative and I don't actually believe that all of the issues I support should only be supported by conservatives. There seems to be a great communication divide that the American public can't bridge.

    Hunter and Tancredo? Man, I've got to get with it:)

    By Blogger metanoia, at 3:16 PM  

  • Jawbone feels the same way Metanoia feels.

    By Blogger jawbone, at 3:17 PM  

  • I'd be worried if jawbone and metanoia weren't on the same page.
    ~Christina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home