Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So, How Would You Describe the Christians You Know?

I love to read surveys and polls and the conclusions that are drawn from the collected data. I especially enjoy reading those that help me understand how Christians and Christianity is understood. One of my favorite blogs gives a summary of some information that has been collected classifying Christians under 5 categories.

Personally, I agree with the findings. After 30 years of being a pastor, I have found that these categories are not limited to professing Christians who are CINO (Christians in Name Only). Several categories of these people who fit in these categories are regulars in many of our churches.

You can read the entire lengthy article here. It's really worth the read. Do you recognize people who fit in these categories? Do you find yourself fitting into a category that may have taken you by surprise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home