Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Couldn't Have Done it Without You

Happy Anniversary! We are completing one year of the new and improved JawboneofaPastor blogsite. I couldn't have done it without the help of two really great and talented guys. People behind the scenes often don't get the credit they deserve if at all.

I want to give a shout out to the designer of the website Scott S. He created the graphic, which after a year I still think is cool! He is a great graphic designer with his own business and he does some really good work.

I also want to say thanks to another Scott. Scott B. often bailed me out on some of the more complicated techy stuff. He helped me understand how to write certain basic codes in the template to get the results I needed.
Between these two, they helped me to learn how to embed graphics, links and some of the other stuff that doesn't come easy for a guy who has 10 thumbs. They encouraged me to keep blogging when I hit a creative snag or when I wondered if people were even reading some of this stuff.

I am no longer working directly with them as I have relocated, but from time to time I email them with a problem and they continue to come through for me. Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home