Sunday, January 14, 2007

Anonymous Comments

My blog allows anonymous comments. This is done to protect the identity of those who want to remain private. However there is another way that you can post a comment and still remain "anonymous." Give yourself a funny or otherwise identifying name by clicking the "choose an identity, other" in the comments section. For instance, I can post as "Big Guy, BlogmasterPastor, Dudester" or any other name I choose. This helps when there is more than one anonymous comment and someone may want to address your comment or question. Nobody needs to know who you are if you pick one blog nickname and stick to it.

Remember, this is a Christian blog and our comments should be tempered with grace. Since it is my blog, I alway reserve the right to eliminate any comments that are rude, vulgar, attacking, spam, etc. I won't eliminate comments that disagree with the original post or other comments as long as the language and approach is civil.

Tell your other friends that this blog exists and comment away. If you have an idea for a post, send it to me by clicking the email button on "View My Complete Profile." I'll consider it as my time allows. I don't generally respond to comments that are made as this is an open forum. If you want to connect with me directly, you can email me. Feel free to visit the archives for past posts and comments as well.

Thanks for your participation.

1 Comments:

  • What's up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website on a regular basis, if so afterward you will without doubt obtain nice experience.

    Check out my page ... The Interlace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home